* Individual Results May Vary
Male Total Body Lift Before and After Pictures
Newport Beach Breast and Body Contouring Patient 45
This is a 39 year-old male from New York came to Dr. Siamak Agha, after losing 150 pounds of weight through diet and exercise, for a total body lift . The patient wished to have his back, arms, chest, abdomen, buttocks, and thighs corrected.
Upon examination, Dr. Agha found the patient to have significant arm tissue skin and excess, grade 3 gynecomastia of his breasts, significant abdominal tissue excess in a horizontal (circumferential) dimension, upper back skin and tissue excess, back roll, lower body laxity, pubic laxity, small and sagging buttocks, a hip roll, as well as circumferential thigh laxity in both vertical and horizontal dimensions.
During a three-stage surgery, with each stage lasting approximagely 7-8 hours, the patient underwent a full body lift. His procedures included:
- J-upper body lift to reduce outer chest skin excess and correct his gynecomastia
- Liposuction of his lower back, abdomen, flanks
- Abdominal hernia repair
- Flankplasty to reduce the excess abdominal girth- horizontal laxity of his abdomen
- Lower body lift with abdominoplasty, thigh front lift, outer thigh lift, waist and lower back skin excision, monsplasty (pubic lift), and buttocks lift
- Buttocks fat transfer (twice)
- Buttocks augmentation with lower back fat pads
- Spiral thigh lift to lift the inner thigh and the thigh back
For each stage the patient stayed locally in Orange County for 4 weeks.
Post-operative total body lift after photos were taken approximately one month after his 3rd stage.