Welcome to the Institute for Plastic Surgery after Weight Loss, a practice created by Dr. Siamak Agha, MD PhD FACS, focusing on body contouring and body lift surgery. Dr. Agha, a graduate of the world-renown Cambridge University Medical School, completed a 6-year residency in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery at University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, before joining the creator of the total body lift, Dr. Dennis Hurwitz, for several years. During his time, Dr. Agha perfected the art of body contouring and body lift surgery, pioneering new plastic surgery after weight loss techniques. Since 2008, Dr. Agha has been developing a center dedicated to body contouring and body lift surgery in Southern California, offering post-bariatric surgery and body contouring procedures. Dr. Siamak Agha is:
- Internationally recognized as an expert in body contouring procedures.
- An Active Member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons.
- A diplomat of the American Board of Plastic Surgeons.
- A Member of the Orange County Society of Plastic Surgeons.
- A Fellow of the American College of Surgeons.
- A Fellow of the Royal College of Medicine (U.K.)
- Specialized in Plastic Surgery After Weight Loss and Extreme Makeovers.