* Individual Results May Vary
Lower Body Lift and Breast Augmentation and Lift in Newport Beach, Orange County
Orange County Lower Body Lift and Breast Augmentation and Lift
This 28 year-old woman was referred to Plastic Surgery Orange County for a thigh lift. She had already had a tummy tuck, breast augmentation and breast lift by her plastic surgeon. In 2007 she had lost over 150 pounds of weight via gastric bypass surgery. She was mainly unhappy with her thigh heaviness.
Upon examination, she was found to have significant thigh tissue laxity in both a horizontal and vertical direction. Her thighs were heavy with a significant amount of fatty tissue. When examining the rest of her lower body, the examination showed a moderate degree of abdominal skin and tissue laxity, a well healed tummy tuck incision, outer thigh laxity, laxity of thigh fronts, waist tissue excess and laxity, buttock sagging and deflation. She also had significant dimpling of her buttocks and thighs, as well as lower back and love-handle rolls.
A multi-stage approach was planned for her to reduce her lower body, restoring her contour, as well as to revise her breast lift surgery. Over a period of 1 1/2 years she underwent several surgeries. These included:
- Lower body lift
- Tummy tuck revision to remove excess abdominal skin and tissue and to lower her tummy tuck incision
- Monsplasty to lift her pubic area
- Lateral thigh lift to lift the outer thigh and remove waist tissue excess
- Buttock lift to remove the excess lower back and upper buttock skin while lifting the buttocks.
- Buttock augmentation with lower back fat
- Spiral thigh lift- Dr. Agha's pioneered procedure to elevate the back and inner thighs
- Vertical thighplasty to reduce the thighs and make them slimmer
- Liposuction of the lower back, love-handles, flanks, and thighs
- Breast Implant exchange and breast lift revision
- Calf liposuction to reduce calf size and to make them more slender
Her post-operative body lift photos were taken approximately 6 months after her last procedure.